WPGAAT Entrance Test 2016: The West Bengal University of Health Sciences has issued a notification for admission to Post Graduate Ayurved Courses. The admission shall be made on the basis of the West Bengal Post Graduate Ayurved Admission Test Examination (WBPGAAT-2016) entrance test. WPGAAT 2016 held on 22 Nov 2016 (12 noon to 1.20 pm). And the results is going to be declared on 25 November 2016 on their official websites www.wbuhsexams.in, www.wbuhs.ac.in. Check out the complete details of West Bengal Post Graduate Ayurved Admission Test Examination (WBPGAAT-2016) 2016 Results, Merit List, Score Card, Rank Card, Important Dates, Answer Key, Admission and Counselling Details from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
- AIIMS PG Jan Session 2017 Result, Counselling @ aiimsexams.org.
- Scholarship 2016 For 10th, 12th, UG, PG & Abroad Study Students.
WBPGAAT Entrance Test 2016 Results, Merit List
Conducted by: The West Bengal University of Health Sciences
Entrance Exam: West Bengal Post Graduate Ayurved Admission Test Examination (WBPGAAT-2016)
Category: Results, Merit List
Exam Date: November 22, 2016
Results Release Date: November 25, 2016
Official Websites: www.wbuhsexams.in, www.wbuhs.ac.in
How to Check WBPGAAT Results 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on West Bengal Post Graduate Ayurved Admission Test Examination (WBPGAAT-2016) 2016 Results, Merit List.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
WBPGAAT Entrance Test 2016 Important Dates:
|Submission of WPGAAT Online Application Starts||06 Nov 2016|
|Submission of WPGAAT Online Application Ends||14 Nov 2016|
| Submission of print-copy of forms at
W.B. University of Health Sciences
| Between 08 Nov to 15 Nov 2016
(11.30 AM to 4.00 PM
(except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
|Admit card to be downloaded||20 Nov 2016|
|Date of Eligibility Test||22 Nov 2016 (12 noon to 1.20 pm)|
|Declaration of result||25 Nov 2016|
|Proposed date of counselling||28 Nov 2016|
|Admission reporting to colleges||30 Nov 2016|
WBPGAAT 2016 Merit List
- The rank of the candidates qualifying in the written test will be determined on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the WBPGAAT-2015. The roll numbers of the candidates qualifying in the written test will be arranged in the merit position according to rank and in order of decreasing marks.
- In the event of more than one candidate securing the same marks in the written test, the rank shall be determined according to the following principles :
- The relative position of such candidates in the merit position will be determined on the basis of incorrect answers, i.e., the candidate scoring lesser numbers out of incorrect answers will be placed higher in the merit position.
- If the ranks of the candidates cannot be determined by application of the above two principles, the candidate older by age will be in the higher rank than the candidate younger by age.
- SC/ST/Physically handicapped candidates will get combined rank as well as rank within the particular reserved category.
- There will be a combined merit position.
WBPGAAT 2016 Selection Process
Candidates who will secure a minimum of 40 marks in the written test for the seats reserved for SC/ ST candidates and a minimum of 50 marks for the seats of all other categories will be qualified and empanelled for selection. However, SC/ST candidates of other State will have to compete with unreserved categories.
For PC candidates, eligibility for unreserved category 45 marks and for SC/ST candidates 40 marks provided roster point in 100 -point roster satisfies. Only lower limb handicapped ness be considered. There is no bar if any handicapped candidate gets the place in merit.
If the number of passed out candidate is less than the number of seats, the cutoff marks will be reduced.
WBPGAAT 2016 Counselling Process
- Admission to different Post Graduate Ayurved Courses will be made through either through on-line/off-line by personal appearance (counseling) strictly according to the time schedule to be published by the WBUHS. For personal appearance, the candidates will be called in order of merit.
- The provisional merit position, as well as the date and time of counseling, will be available on its website. No separate information will be sent to an individual candidate in this regard.
- Candidates selected for admission through counseling shall have to get themselves admitted within the specified date to be mentioned in the offer letter complying the order of Ministry of AYUSH to be issued after counseling.
- In the case of off-line counseling ,a candidate will have to appear in person before the selection committee on the date of counseling; otherwise, he / she will be marked absent and his/ her candidature will stand canceled.
- However, in case a candidate is unable to appear in person on the day of counseling, he/she may send his/her authorized representative with an Undertaking and Authority Letter for allotment, along with required original documents and fees. The allotment made to the authorized representative shall be binding on the candidate.
- The candidate appearing for counseling will have to bring the following original documents along with their attested copies: (without which they shall not be allowed to participate in the counseling)
- WBPGAAT-2016 Admit Card
- BACHELOR OF AYURVEDA OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY (B.A.M.S) Degree/ Provisional passing certificate/ Third Professional BACHELOR OF AYURVEDA OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY (B.A.M.S) Mark sheet
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent / Provisional Registration Certificate issued by Paschim Banga Ayurveda Parishad or Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- School leaving certificate as proof of age
- SC/ST/PH certificate
- Any other relevant document.
WBPGAAT 2016 Notification & Information Brochure
Click the below link for More Detail of WBPGAAT Entrance Test Notification & Information Brochure 2016.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding WBPGAAT Entrance Test 2016 Results, answer key, cut off marks, results, merit list, rank list, counselling dates etc. Hope you like this West Bengal Post Graduate Ayurved Admission Test Examination (WBPGAAT-2016) Entrance Test 2016 Results, Final Merit List, Rank List, Score Card and Counselling, Admission Details. If you like this please share it with your friends who are eagerly waiting to check the Results & Merit List of WBPGAAT 2016.