VTUEEE 2017: VTUEEE 2017 is an All India Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University for admission of B.Tech degree Programme through single window counselling. VTUEEE exam will be conducted in two phases i.e. Phase 1 and Phase 2. For this academic year VTUEEE Phase 1 exam conducted on 29th January 2017 and phase 2 exam on 24th April 2017. The results of VTUEEE Phase 1 will be released on 15 Feb 2017 on their official website www.veltechuniv.edu.in. Check out the complete details of VTUEEE 2017 Phase 1 and Phase 2 Results, Rank List, Merit List, Selection Process, Counselling, Fee Structure and Admission Information from the below article.
VTUEEE Phase 1 & Phase 2 Results & Counselling 2017
Organized By: Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University
Academic Year: 2017-2018
Entrance Test Date:
- VTUEEE 2017 Phase 1 – Paper & Pencil Test: 29 Jan 2017
- VTUEEE 2017 Phase 2 – Paper & Pencil Test: 24 April 2017
- VTUEEE 2017 CBT Date of Examination: 25 – 30 Apr 2017
Results / Merit List Release Date:
- VTUEEE 2017 Results Phase 1: 15 Feb 2017
- VTUEEE 2017 Results Phase 2: 04 May 2017
Official Websites: www.veltechuniv.edu.in
VTUEEE 2017 Important Dates
|Last date for receipt of applications||21 Jan 2017|
|VTUEEE 2017 – Admit card availability||15 days prior to the date of the examination.|
|VTUEEE 2017 – Paper & Pencil Test||29 Jan 2017|
|VTUEEE 2017 – Results||15 Feb 2017|
|Last date for receipt of applications||15 Apr 2017|
|VTUEEE 2017 PPT Date of Examination||24 Apr 2017|
|VTUEEE 2017 CBT Date of Examination||25 – 30 Apr 2017|
|VTUEEE 2017 – Results||04 May 2017|
VTUEEE Phase 1 and Phase 2 2017 Results and Merit List
How to Check VTUEEE Phase 1 & 2 Results:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Go to the Results tab
- Select the phase 1 or 2
- Click on VTUEEE Phase 1 or Phase 2 2017 Merit List, Rank List and Results
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the VTUEEE 2017.
VTUEEE 2017 Phase 1 and Phase 2 Counselling
- Counselling for branch allocation for the shortlisted candidates based on their ranks in the VTUEEE 2017 will be held at the University campus, Chennai. A candidate may obtain this information on the University website or by calling the Admission Ocer, on the day after the declaration of the results of VTUEEE 2017. The intimation regarding counselling dates will be displayed in University website and also emailed to the qualified candidates after declaration of results.
- To take care of possible absentees, the number of qualified candidates is kept more than the number of seats available in the University. The fact that a candidate qualified in the VTUEEE 2017 and called for counselling does not guarantee admission to him/her. This will depend upon the candidate’s rank in the examination and the availability of seats.
- Details of various branches oered under the B.Tech. Degree Programme in the current year, the total number of seats allocated for each branch, the number of seats already allotted and the number of seats still available will be displayed at the counselling centre for the benefit of candidates to make their choice. Based on the availability, the candidate will be allotted the branch.
- The University will in no way be responsible for counselling information not reaching the candidates. They should check our website: www.veltechuniv.edu.in for information on counseling.
- The score secured in the entrance examination is valid only for admission in the current academic year.
- No change of date/time of counselling is permissible, if a candidate does not personally appear before the Admission Committee for counselling on the date specified, his/her seat shall be oered to the next candidate in order of merit.
- However, due to unforeseen reasons, if a candidate is unable to attend the counselling on the specified date and time, he/she can attend on a subsequent time/date, after duly intimating the oce, regarding this. But the candidate can only opt for the branch available at that time and cannot claim any other branch as per his/her original turn/seniority.
- After the counselling for a particular day is over, the number of seats (branch wise) still available will be allotted during the consecutive days.
- If the mark statement of the qualifying examination has not been received before the date of counselling, the candidate would have to furnish an undertaking stating that if he/she fails to qualify as per the norms, it will lead to him/her to forego his/her seat.
- The candidates should produce the following original documents along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counselling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process without the documents.
- A candidate should decide for certain on whether he/she should join the programme based on the branch allotted to him/her at the time of counselling before the payment of the fee.
- Once allotment of branch is finalised, change of branch will not be encourged under any circumstances.
- The balance fee can be paid through Net Banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card on www.veltechuniv.edu.in and also in the form of a DD drawn in favour of “Veltech Dr.RR& Dr.SR University”, payable at Chennai along with a covering letter should reach the Admission Ocer on or before the date speci- fied in the admission card. The candidate should write his/her name and the branch allotted at the time of counselling on the backside of the DD.
Documents to be Produced at the time of Counselling
- VTUEEE 2017 Hall Ticket / VTUEEE 2017 Score Card / Call Letter
- Demand Draft(Non-refundable) for 24,000/- drawn in favour of “Veltech Dr. RR & Dr.SR University”, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates without the DD for 24,000/- will not be permitted to attend the counselling.
Document to be Submitted at the time of Admission
- Marks statement(s) of qualifying examination (XII Standard or recognized as equivalent and of all attempts)
- Marks statement(s) of X Standard of all attempts
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate (For all categories except General)
- Xerox copy of Adhar Card / Ration Card
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- Six copies of recent Passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) color photos of the candidate with white background dressed in formal wear with name and date printed
- Undertaking for good conduct and behavior in the prescribed form (will be issued at the time of admission).
- Anti-Ragging Joint Undertaking by parent/guardian and the student
- Two Sets of photocopies of all original documents.
- Four copies of Passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) Photographs of Parent / Guardian
- Any other declaration or undertaking that may be required at the time of counselling/admission
VTUEEE 2017 Notification & Information Brochure
Click the below link for More Detail of VTUEEE Admission 2017-2018 Notification & Information Brochure.
Hope you like this VTUEEE 2017 Phase 1 and Phase 2 Results, Merit List, Important Dates, Counselling Schedule, Admission Process, Selection Process, Fee Structure, Official Notification. If you like this please share it with your friends.
You Might Also Like:
- UID Ahmedabad Entrance Exam Results 2017 @ www.uid.edu.in
- KIIT MBA Entrance Exam Result 2017 | Admission | Course Fee
- NPTI Neyveli Admission | Results | Merit List 2017-18 @ www.nptineyveli.in
- TISSNET 2017 Results, Merit List & Score Card Free Download.
- UPRTOU Entrance Exam Results January 2017 @ www.uprtou.ac.in.