PU B.Ed Correspondence 2016: University School of Open Learning (USOL) Panjab University has issued a notification for admission to B.Ed (Correspondence) for the academic session 2016-18. Admissions to 800 seats in B.Ed.(correspondence) for session 2016-2018 will be done on merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination only. The PU BED Correspondence 2016 Merit List 2016 will be declared on September 20, 2016, on their official website www.usolbed.puchd.ac.in and the counselling will be done on September 23 and September 24, 2016. Check the below article for Panjab University (PU) B.Ed Correspondence 2016 Results, Merit List, Rank List, Mark Sheet and Counselling Details from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
- BHU MD & MS Ayurveda (Ay) Entrance Exam 2016 Result & Merit List
- Scholarship 2016 For 10th, 12th, UG, PG & Abroad Study Students.
PU B.Ed Correspondence 2016 Results, Merit List 2016:
Organization Name: University School of Open Learning (USOL) Panjab University (PU)
Category: Results / Merit List
Academic Year: 2016 – 2018
Release Date: September 20, 2016
Official Websites: www.usolbed.puchd.ac.in
How to Check USOL PU B.Ed Correspondence Results, Merit List 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on PU B.Ed Correspondence 2016 Results, Merit List.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
Panjab University B.Ed Correspondence 2016 Important Dates:
|Date of Availability of Online Application Form||12 Aug 2016|
|Last Date for Registration and Completion of form||08 Sep 2016|
|Last Date for deposit of Fees||13 Sep 2016|
|Last date for submission of printout of online filled application form||16 Sep 2016|
|Display of Tentative Merit List||20 Sep 2016 (9:00 AM)|
|Display of Provisional Merit List and Schedule of Counselling||21 Sep 2016 (5:00 PM)|
|Face-to-face Counselling at USOL||23 – 24 Sep 2016|
PU B.Ed Correspondence 2016 Reservation Policy:
The Seats are reserved as per Panjab University, Chandigarh rules. The category wise distribution is given below:
|Category||% age of seats||500 Seats
(for Punjab & Chd. UT )
|300 Seats (for all India including Punjab & Chd. (UT)||Total|
|Person with disabilities (PWD/PH)||3||15||9||24|
|Riot Victims and Terrorist affected||2||10||6||16|
|Wards of Freedom Fighters||2||10||6||16|
(of reserved categories)
USOL PU B.Ed Correspondence 2016 Counselling:
The eligible candidates will be called as per merit ranks for the Face-to-face counselling at University School of Open Learning, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
At the time of counselling, candidate is required to bring the following documents:
- Original Mark-sheets of Part I, II and III (Graduation Level and Post-graduation Level Part I and II, (if any) along with self-attested copies.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate).
- Only Original Certificate for claiming seat against the reserved category.
- Teaching experience certificate if any
- Three copies of photographs with name and father’s name written on the back of each photograph.
- Original DMC of Diploma/ Certificate in primary/elementary teacher training approved by NCTE.
USOL PU B.ED Correspondence 2016 Notification & Information Brochure:
Click the below link for More Detail of Panjab University B.Ed Correspondence Exam Notification & Information Brochure 2016.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding USOL PU B.Ed Correspondence 2016 Results, answer key, cut off marks, results, merit list, rank list, counselling dates etc. Hope you like this USOL PU B.Ed Correspondence Results 2016, Final Merit List, Rank List, and Counselling Details. If you like this please share it with your friends who are eagerly waiting to check the Results of Panjab University B.Ed Correspondence Exam 2016.