UPES MET MBA: UPES Management Entrance Test (MET) 2017 is for admission to UPES MBA programs. Candidates who have obtained at least 50% marks in class X, XII and graduation can appear for the exam. You can admission into different programmes in MBA like Oil & Gas Management, Energy Trading, Power Management, Port & Shipping Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, International Business, Aviation Management, Urban Infrastructure & development, Business Analytics, HRM, MM, OM, FAM with the help of UPES MET Entrance Test. This year UPES MET MBA 2017 held on February 26, and the result is going to be declared on March 6, 2017. Check out the complete details of UPES MET MBA 2017 Results, Merit List, Fee Details, Admission, and Selection Process from the below article.
UPES MET MBA 2017 Results and Admission Process
Entrance Test: UPES Management Entrance Test (MET)
- MBA Oil & Gas Management
- MBA Energy Trading
- MBA Power Management
- MBA Port & Shipping Management
- MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MBA International Business
- MBA Aviation Management
- MBA Urban Infrastructure & development
- MBA Business Analytics
- MBA (Human Resources Management / Marketing Management / Financial & Accounting Management / Operations Management)
Academic Year: 2017-2018
Entrance Test Date: February 26, 2017
Results / Merit List Release Date: March 01, 2017
Official Websites: www.upes.ac.in
UPES MET MBA 2017 Important Dates & Schedule
|Last date to Register||19 Feb 2017|
|Availability of Admit card||23 Feb 2017|
|Exam Date||26 Feb 2017|
|Declaration of Result||06 Mar 2017|
UPES MET MBA 2017 Results
How to Check UPES MET MBA Results & Merit List 2017:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on UPES MBA Results, Merit List 2017
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
UPES MET Non-Examination Pathway – MBA admissions through National Level Tests
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria (Minimum 50 % marks in class 10th and 12th, as well as in graduation – Appeared but Result awaited can also apply) and have any of the following test scores:
- Sept MAT 2016 score of minimum 75 percentile
- December MAT 2016 score of minimum 75 percentile
- Feb MAT 2017 score of minimum 75 percentile
- May MAT 2017 score of minimum 75 percentile
- Accept CMAT 2016 / XAT 2017 / CAT 2016 / NMAT 2016 / GMAT Scores
** Upto 50% seats shall be filled through National Level Tests category. Incase candidates for such seats are not available, UPES has the right to fill these seats through UPES Entrance Test. University also reserves the right to conduct further physical (paper pencil test) for admission post March ‘ 2017
** University reserves the right to change the Test Date or cancel the Test. University also reserves thr right to conduct further physical (pen/paper) test post administration of the March ‘ 2017 Test.
UPES MET MBA Admission Process
Admission to UPES MBA Programs are open through two Pathways:
NonExamination Pathway – CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT# followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
- MAT / CMAT score of minimum 75 percentile
- CAT/ XAT score of minimum 70 percentile
- NMAT score of minimum 160
Examination Pathway – Apply for UPES Management Entrance Test 2017 (date will be notified later)
Candidates whose CAT/ XAT/ MAT/CMAT scores do not meet our criteria, but they still have minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and Class 12th and in graduation, can seek admission to UPES MBA programs by taking the UPES Management Entrance Test – Exam date will be announced soon.
Hope you like this UPES MET MBA 2017 Results, Merit List, Important Dates, Counselling Schedule, Admission Process, Selection Process, Fee Structure, Official Notification. If you like this please share it with your friends.