TNPPCAHS M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2016: Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association (TNPPCAHS) – Health Sciences has released notification for admission to the M.Pharm degree courses in unaided Private Colleges in Tamil Nadu through Entrance Examination. The duration of the Post Graduate M.Pharm.Degree course shall be 2 years. TNPPCAHS M.Pharma Entrance Exam 2016 held on 25 September 2016 and the result is going to be declared on 27 September 2016 on their official website www.tnppcahs.org. Check out the complete details of Tamilnadu Private Colleges (TNPPCAHS) M.Pharma 2016 Results, Merit List, Answer Key and Counselling Details from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
TNPPCAHS M.Pharm Results, Merit List 2016:
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association (TNPPCAHS)
Courses: M. Pharm.
Academic Year: 2016 – 2017
Exam Date: September 25, 2016
Results Release Date: September 27, 2016
Official Website: www.tnppcahs.org
How to Check TNPPCAHS M.Pharma Entrance Exam 2016 Results, Merit List 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on TNPPCAHS M.Pharma Entrance Exam 2016 Results, Merit List.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
TNPPCAHS M.Pharm 2016 Entrance Exam Important Dates:
|Date of issue of application forms||05 Sep 2016|
|Last Date for submission of filled up
|20 Sep 2016 by 5.00 PM|
|Entrance Examination||25 Sep 2016|
|Publication of results||27 Sep 2016|
TNPPCAHS M.Pharma Entrance Exam 2016 Merit List 2016:
The Merit List will be displayed on the website at www.tnppcahs.org. After the publication of Merit List, the candidates should contact the respective colleges. The Candidates shall also visit the Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University website at www.tnmgrmu.ac.in. The direct link to check TNPPCAHS 2016 Result/ Merit List for M/ Pharm Course will be provided on this page as per official announcement.
The Merit List will be drawn for a Total mark of 100 by computing the Entrance Examination Marks and the Marks for the experience. ( 90 marks for entrance examination + 10 marks for experience).
- Marks awarded for Entrance Examination : Maximum 90 marks.
- Experience marks for all candidates to a maximum of 10 marks. Fractional values of a year will not be counted for awarding marks for the experience.
- In the case of candidates who have furnished the mark sheets only in grades, they should furnish the actual marks obtained from the University. If not, only the minimum marks of the grade will be considered.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Examination shall be considered for the purpose of preparing the merit list.
TNPPCAHS M.Pharm 2016 Admission Procedure & Counselling:
Candidates selected for admission should give a declaration that he / she is liable for forfeiture of admission if suppression of facts is found at any time during or after admission to the course. The admission shall be liable for cancellation based on the declaration at any time during or after the admission to the course.
The marks secured by the candidates in the Entrance Examination shall be considered for the purpose of preparing the Merit List.
TNPPCAHS M.Pharm 2016 Notification & Information Brochure:
Click the below link for More Detail of Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association (TNPPCAHS) M.Pharm Notification & Information Brochure 2016.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association (TNPPCAHS) M.Pharma 2016 Results, answer key, cut off marks, results, merit list, rank list, counselling dates etc. Hope you like this TNPPCAHS M.Pharm Results 2016, Final Merit List, Rank List, and Counselling Details. If you like this please share it with your friends who are eagerly waiting to check the Results of TNPPCAHS M.Pharm Exam 2016.