Tamilnadu (TN) Diploma Nursing 2016: The government of Tamilnadu, Directorate of Medical Education has issued the notification for admission to Diploma in Nursing course for women for 2016 –2017 session in Government Medical Colleges/Nursing Training centres in the state of Tamil Nadu through single window system. TN Diploma Nursing course will be Three years including six months Internship (As per norms fixed by Indian Nursing Council/ Government). The merit list will be declared on last week of September on their official websites www.tn.gov.in and www.tnhealth.org. Check out the complete details of Tamil Nadu (TN) Diploma Nursing 2016 Results, Merit List, Answer Key and Counselling Details from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
- NIUM MD, MS Unani Entrance 2016 Results, Merit List, Counselling
- Scholarship 2016 For 10th, 12th, UG, PG & Abroad Study Students.
Tamilnadu Diploma Nursing Women Results, Merit List 2016:
Organization Name: The government of Tamilnadu, Directorate of Medical Education
Courses: TN Diploma Nursing
Category: Results & Merit List
Academic Year: 2016 – 2017
Course Duration: 3 years.
Results Release Date: To be notified later
Official Websites: www.tn.gov.in and www.tnhealth.org.
How to Check TN Diploma Nursing 2016 Results, Merit List 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Tamilnadu Diploma Nursing 2016 Results, Merit List.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
Check Tamilnadu Diploma In Nursing Admission 2016 Merit List here
Tamilnadu Diploma Nursing Women 2016 Important Dates:
|Commencement of sale of application||06 Sep 2016|
|Last date for sale of application||15 Sep 2016|
|Last date for receipt of the application||16 Sep 2016 upto 5:00 pm|
|Expected date for declaration of Merit||04th week of Sep 2016|
|Allotment of seats by personal appearance||04th week of Sep 2016|
|Last date of admission||The time as mentioned in the allotment order of the candidate.|
Age Limit: Minimum age will be 17 years and maximum age limit is 35 years as on 31st December 2016.
Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board /any other equivalent Board in the following group of subjects.
65% of the seats will be filled up with candidates in the following subjects.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subject.
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
25% of the seats will be filled up with candidates in the following subjects.
- (Vocational Nursing) with Nursing .
- Foundation Science as Vocational subject.
10% of the seats will be filled with candidates in the subject not specified in items 1 and 2 above.
If the adequate number of eligible candidates are not available in item 2 and 3, the seats will be reverted back to item 1.
Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Course in open university are not eligible to apply for Diploma in Nursing course.
Candidates who have already completed Diploma in Nursing course are not eligible to apply.
Minimum Eligibility Marks
- OC, BC, BCM & MBC/DNC Candidates – A pass in Higher Secondary Course with 40% of the aggregate of marks.
- SC/SCA/ST candidates – A pass in Higher Secondary Course.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as the first language.
TN Diploma Nursing Counselling 2016 (Single Window System):
- The selection will be made on merit basis and by Counselling applying the rule of reservation by the Government of Tamil Nadu
- Open Competition – 31 %
- Backward Class – 30 %
- Most Backward /Denotified Community – 20 %
- Scheduled Caste – 18 %
- Scheduled Tribe – 1 %
- Within 30% reservation for BC, 3.5% reservation will be provided for BC Muslims and within 18% of reservation for SC candidates, 16% of seats out of 18% quota earmarked to SC shall be allotted to the Arunthathiyar community
- BC, BCM, MBC, DNC, SC, SCA & ST are eligible for selection under open competition as per merit in addition to the reservation made for them.
- Any remaining unfilled seats for want of the adequate number of eligible candidates belonging to SCA community shall be filled by candidates belonging to SC community other than Arunthathiyar as per merit and vice versa.
- Any remaining reserved seats in ST Quota for want of the adequate number of eligible candidates belonging to ST community shall be allotted to candidates belonging to SC Community as per merit.
- Any remaining unfilled seats in BCM Community for want of the adequate number of eligible candidates after exhausting the merit list shall be filled up on merit basis by candidates belonging to BC community without exceeding the quota for BC community as a whole.
- Even after filling up of the required seats reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, such excess number of candidates of Arunthathiyars shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them.
Counselling schedule will be available on the websites. Candidates who have not received the Call Letter in time can also attend the counselling as per schedule and as per their merit with call letters downloaded from the websites. (www.tnhealth.org and www.tn.gov.in)
Counselling for the Special Categories will be done before the General Category.
There will be no re-allotment/change of college allotted for the Special Category.
One of the Parents will be allowed to attend the counselling. Individual call letter will be sent for counselling.
TN Diploma Nursing 2016 Women Notification & Information Brochure:
Click the below link for More Detail of Tamilnadu Diploma Nursing Notification & Information Brochure 2016.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding Tamilnadu Diploma Nursing 2016 Women Results, answer key, cut off marks, results, merit list, rank list, counselling dates etc. Hope you like this TN Diploma Nursing Results 2016, Final Merit List, Rank List, and Counselling Details. If you like this please share it with your friends who are eagerly waiting to check the Results of TN Diploma Nursing for Women 2016.