PGH CET Maharashtra 2016: Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell, The Competent Authority was conducted the PGH CET 2016, the Online Common Entrance Examination for Admission into MD (Hom.) Postgraduate Course for the academic year 2016 -2017. PGH CET Maharashtra 2016 exam successfully conducted on August 21, 2016. The results and merit list of Maharashtra PGH CET 2016 are going to be declared on September 06, 2016, on their official websites www.mahacet.org and www.mahayush.gov.in. Eligible candidates can submit online application forms for admission to MD (Hom) Postgraduate Course. Selection will be made on the basis of Online Common Entrance Test (PGH CET). Check the below article for PGH CET Maharashtra 2016 Results, Merit List, Mark Sheet and Counselling Details from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
- PGU CET Maharashtra 2016 Results, Merit List @ www.mahacet.org
- PGA CET Maharashtra 2016 Results, Merit List @ www.mahacet.org
PGH CET Maharashtra 2016 Results / Merit List 2016:
Exam Name: PGH CET Maharashtra 2016 (Post Graduate Homoeopathy Common Entrance Test)
Courses: MD ( HOM.)
Category: Results / Merit List
Academic Year: 2016 – 2017
Exam Date: August 21st, 2016
Release Date: September 06, 2016
Official Websites: www.mahacet.org and www.mahayush.gov.in
The result will be declared on official website www.mahacet.org and www.mahayush.gov.in. Marks obtained by the candidate at the PGH-CET 2016 will form the basis of selection in the respective categories. Merit list shall be prepared of only those candidates whose appearing for PGH-CET
How to Check PGH CET Maharashtra Results / Merit List 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on PGH CET Maharashtra 2016 Results / Merit List.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
Admission to PGH CET M.D (Hom.) Course:
No candidate shall be admitted to M.D. (Hom.) course unless he possesses the degree of:-
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule of the Act, after undergoing a course of study of not less than five year and six months duration including one year compulsory internship; or
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Graded Degree) or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy include in the Second Schedule of the Act, after undergoing a course of study of not less than two years’ duration.
The University or the authority prescribed by the Central Government or the State Government, as the case may be, shall select candidates on merit for Post Graduate Course.
Click the below link for More Detail of PGH CET Maharashtra Notification 2016.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding Maharashtra PGH CET 2016 Results, answer key, cut off marks, results, merit list, counselling dates etc. Hope you like this PGH CET Maharashtra Results 2016, Final Merit List, Mark Sheet Download and Counselling Details. If you like this please share it to your friends who are eagerly waiting to check the Results of Maha PGH CET 2016.