LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2016: The government of Kerala has issued a notification for admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Degree course for the academic year 2016-17. The Entrance Examination for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course 2016 held on Sunday, 25 Sep 2016, will be held at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, and Kozhikode. And the results is going to be declared on a later date on the official websites www.lbscentre.org and www.lbskerala.com. 2 years (24 Months) is the total duration of the course. Check out the complete details of LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2016 Results, Merit List, Rank List, Mark Sheet and Counselling Details from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
- Dr NTR University BUMS 2016 Results, Counselling @ ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
- Scholarship 2016 For 10th, 12th, UG, PG & Abroad Study Students.
LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Results, Rank List & Counselling 2016:
Organization Name: The government of Kerala
Entrance Test: LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
Academic Year: 2016 – 2017
Exam Date: September 25, 2016
Results Release Date: Yet to announce.
Official Websites: www.lbscentre.org and www.lbskerala.com
How to Check LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2016 Results, Rank List 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2016 Results, Merit List.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2016 Important Dates:
|Last Date for submission of Application forms (Hard copy)||08 Sep 2016, 5 PM|
|The application fee for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree course-2017
can be remitted in any branch of Federal Banks from
|19 Aug 2016 to 06 Sep 2016|
|The Entrance Examination for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course-2016
will be held at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam and Kozhikode
|25 Sep 2016|
LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Rank List 2016:
Rank lists of candidates except service category will be prepared according to the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance examination. In the case of service candidates, the rank list will be prepared based on the seniority in service of candidates qualifying in the entrance examination.
Resolution of Tie
In the case of ranking based on marks in the entrance examination, if more than one candidate obtains equal marks in the entrance examination.
- The candidate who secures higher aggregate mark for GNM Examination will be placed higher in the ranking.
- If the tie persists, then the age of the candidate will be taken into account and the older candidate will be given higher rank than the younger.
In the case of a tie, while preparing rank list under service quota based on seniority, it will be resolved by considering the PSC seniority. Unauthorised absence or absence due to leave without allowance or leave on the medical ground will not be counted for the purpose of calculating the service for the seniority.
LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Selection Process / Counselling:
Candidates seeking admission under service quota will also have to appear for the entrance examination and qualify in the same.
- Minimum marks for qualifying for open category: Candidates belonging to SC / ST categories need to score a minimum of 20% marks (60 out of 300) to qualify in the entrance examination and figure in the rank list. All other candidates have to score a minimum of 30% marks(90 out of 300) to qualify in the entrance examination and to be placed in the rank list.
- Minimum marks for qualifying for Service candidates: All service candidates need to score a minimum of 30% marks (90 out of 300) to qualify in the entrance examination.
Centralised Allotment Process
The Centralised Allotment Process for Government Seats in Government /Government controlled/Self Financing Colleges will be through a Single Window System (SWS). The allotment to various colleges will be done by the Director, LBS Centre, under the supervision of the Director of Medical Education. The allotments will be strictly based on the options exercised by the candidate, the rank lists prepared by the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, eligible reservation(s) of the candidate and availability of seats.
Rank List will be published in the website www.lbscentre.in on the date notified. A Trial Allotment will be conducted to give an idea about the chances of getting the allotment.
After the first and Second Allotment, if required, spot allotment(s) will be conducted on the date(s), time and venue(s) to be notified.
LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2016 Notification & Information Brochure:
Click the below link for More Detail of LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Exam Notification & Information Brochure 2016.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2016 Results, answer key, cut off marks, results, merit list, rank list, counselling dates etc. Hope you like this LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Results 2016, Final Merit List, Rank List, and Counselling Details. If you like this please share it with your friends who are eagerly waiting to check the Results of Kerala Post Basic Nursing Exam 2016.