IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test (OPEN NET VI) 2016: Indira Gandhi National Open University has issued a notification for admission to Post Basic BSc Nursing programs through Entrance Test OPENNET-VI for January 2017 Sessions. Post Basic B.Sc Nursing is a degree programme of three years, the duration for in-service diploma holder Nurses. The Programme is approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC). This year IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (OPENNET 6) entrance exam held on October 23, 2016, and the results are going to be declared on a later date on the official website www.ignou.ac.in. Check out the complete details of IGNOU OPEN NET 6 Entrance Test (Post Basic B.Sc Nursing) Results, Merit List, Score Card, Rank Card, Important Dates, Answer Key, Selection Process, Counselling from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
- NIRD PGDRDM 2016 Entrance Test Results, Selection Process @ nird.org.in.
- Scholarship 2016 For 10th, 12th, UG, PG & Abroad Study Students.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (OPENNET 6) Entrance Test 2016 Results, Counselling
Conducted by: Indira Gandhi National Open University
Course: Post Basic BSc Nursing (OPENNET VI)
Category: Results, Counselling
Academic Year: January 2017 Session
Exam Date: October 23, 2016
Results / Merit List Release Date: Yet to Announce
Official Websites: www.ignou.ac.in
How to Check IGNOU OPENNET VI (Post Basic B.Sc Nursing) Results 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on IGNOU OPENNET 6 Results, Rank List.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
IGNOU OPENNET 6 Entrance Test 2016 Important Dates:
|Last date of submitting the Application Form||Extended till 09 Sep 2016|
|Date of Entrance Test||Postponed to 23 Oct 2016|
|Tentative date of declaration of result||Nov / Dec 2016|
|Tentative date of Region-wise counseling||Dec 2016 / Jan 2017|
|Final admission||Jan 2017|
Entrance Test – OPENNET VI
Candidates will be required to apply/submit their entrance test form to the Regional Centre from where the candidates wish to pursue the Programme. It may be noted that the Programme Study Centres for Post Basic BSc Nursing are located only in Regional Centres. So candidates are requested to ensure that they submit their entrance test forms only in those regional centres where PScs for Post Basic BSc Nursing are activated.
- Application should be submitted at concerned Regional Centre only (Where the candidate wishes to take admission) and where PSC of Post Basic BSc Nursing is located.
- Entrance test will be conducted on a scheduled date as decided by the university, in the centres identified all over the country.
- The entrance test will comprise 120 multiple choice questions (bearing one mark each) drawn from various subjects taught in GNM.
- The candidates will be provided OMR Sheet for marking the responses.
- Duration of the test will be two and a half hours.
IGNOU OPENNET 6 Declaration of Result and Counselling
The result of entrance examination will be declared tentatively in mid of October/November 2016, which will be uploaded in the IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in. Information about next step of admission process will be communicated by the concerned regional centre. So, contact the regional centre for further information
Candidates will be required to submit self-attested copy of the following certificates at the time of Counselling/Admission along with original copies of all the documents for verification during counseling which will be conducted at concerned regional centre:
- Original admit card for entrance test
- Certificate of date of birth (10th class certificate).
- 10+2 pass certificate.
- Valid RNRM Registration Certificate (In the case of registration from more than one council, produce all the certificates at the time of admission counseling).
- Experience Certificate/s (On Letter Head of the competent authority with full name, date and signature with stamp). Experience will be counted after RNRM registration till the last date of receipt of application form by University.
- GNM Mark sheet (Including mark sheets of all years).
- NOC from the organization, where you are working, clearly indicating that you are presently working.
- Category Certificate indicating reservation status for SC/ST/NonCreamy layer of OBC /PH/ Kashmiri Migrant/War Widow etc.
- Income certificate in cases of the Noncreamy layer of OBC.
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Demand draft of Rs. 15,000/- towards 1st-year admission fees in favor of IGNOU, payable at concerned regional centre.
The admission will be made Region wise, strictly on the basis of merit from the list of eligible candidates in each category after verification of the documents. The reservation policy will be followed as per Government of India rules.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2016 Selection Procedure
Admission for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme for January 2017 session will be done region wise on the basis of merit in common entrance test. Regional Centres, where Post Basic B. Sc (N), Programme Study Centres are established will do the counseling and admissions. Candidates from any Region/State can apply as per their choice through any Regional Centre/s where PSCs for Post Basic BSc. Nursing Programme is established. Application forms will be processed at Regional Centre/s (RCs) concerned and complete data including all details will be transferred to Regional Centre to Student Evaluation Division (SED). Entrance Test will be conducted by SED. The result will be processed by SED. Region based merit list will be prepared after tiebreak by SED. Counseling will be conducted by the Regional Centres. Counselling Committee will be constituted at all the concerned RCs with at least two external nursing experts, from the same state/region.
IGNOU OPEN NET 6 2016 Notification & Information Brochure:
Click the below link for More Detail of IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Notification & Information Brochure 2016.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding IGNOU OPENNET 6 Entrance Test 2016 Results, answer key, cut off marks, results, merit list, rank list, counselling dates etc. Hope you like this IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test (OPENNET VI) 2016 Final Merit List, Rank List, and Counselling, Admission Details. If you like this please share it with your friends who are eagerly waiting to check the Results & Merit List of IGNOU OPENNET VI.