Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS): Gujarat University has released notification for eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduate Dental Courses 2017 of Gujarat University for the academic year 2017-2018. Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2017 will be based on scores of NEET MDS 2017. This year, The Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2017 Merit List and Results will be released on February 28, 2017, on their official website www.pgmedadmgu.in. Check out the complete details of Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2017 Merit List, Results, Seat Intake, Admission, and Selection Process from the below article.
Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2017
Organized By: —
Entrance Test: NEET MDS
Courses: Post Graduate Dental Courses
Academic Year: 2017-2018
Entrance Test Date: —
Results / Merit List Release Date: February 28, 2017
Official Websites: www.pgmedadmgu.in
Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2017 Important Dates
|Application forms available oline||07 Dec 2016|
|Online Payment Gateway available||07 Dec 2016|
|Last date for submission of Application online||17 Dec 2016|
|Date for submission of NEET MDS 2017 Marksheet||By 30 Jan 2017|
|Declaration of Merit List||28 Feb 2017|
|Choice Filling & Locking for first round of Admission||04 Apr to 10 Apr 2017|
|1st round of Allotment||15 Apr 2017|
|Date for joining the Alloted college and course||By 22 Apr 2017|
Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2017 Results
How to Check Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Results 2017:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Results, Merit List 2017
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2017 Merit List / Results (Update Soon…)
Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Reservation Policy
- As per directive of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, New Delhi, 50% of total available seats in Academic year in various Post-graduate Dental courses in each subject in Govt. Institutions / Colleges will be filled up as a All India Quota Seats as per All India 50% Quota rank by Competent Authority. The remaining seats will be available for the candidates passing from Gujarat University in accordance. The student passing from other statutory Universities within Gujarat State will be considered as per their merits in accordance.
- For Self-finance Colleges / Institutions, 75% of total seats shall be filled by Admission Committee of Gujarat University and the remaining 25% seats (Management quota seats including 15% genuine NRI seats) shall be filled up by Consortium of Colleges / Institutes as per Gujarat Professional Medical Educational Colleges or Institutions [Regulation of admission and fixation of fess, Act-2007] Act 3 of 2008 & Gujarat Ordinance No. 2 of 2016. Admission on the Management quota / NRI quota seats shall be given by the Consortium of Colleges/Institutes on the basis of NEET PG 2017 rank of the candidates who have applied for admission against the Management quota / NRI seats of the respective college / institution.
- In case the seats reserved for All India quota in Dental course reamin vacant because of non availability of candidates the same will be treated as local seats.
- Remaining 50% (or more) of total seats in post graduate courses will be filled up by the “Admission Committee” of University.
Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Admission Process:
Admission process will be done once in each academic year. There shall be a only two round of Counseling. (First round – Regular counseling & Second round -Reshuffling Counseling). Time schedule of two round of counseling and completion of entire admission process shall be carried out as per regulations of DCI/MCI/Supreme Court guideline. The last date for completion of entire admission process will be 31 May of respective academic year.
Academic year: 1st May to 30 Apr of Next year. (Two academic terms in each academic year).
1st Academic term: 1st May to 31st October.
2nd Academic term: 1st November to 30th Apr to Next year.
Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2017 Notification & Information Brochure
Click the below link for More Detail of Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2017-2018 Notification & Information Brochure.
Hope you like this Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2017 Results, Merit List, Important Dates, Counselling Schedule, Admission Process, Selection Process, Fee Structure, Official Notification. If you like this please share it with your friends.
You Might Also Like: