DU PGMET MD / MS Ayurved 2016: The University of Delhi will hold The Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test at Delhi for selection of candidates for admission to Ayurved Vachaspati (MD/MS – Ayurved) for the academic years 2016-2019. The PGMET MD and MS Ayurved entrance exam 2016 was held on September 11, 2016. The result is going to declare within two weeks of the exam on their official website www.fmsc.ac.in and the counselling will be conducted on September 29, 2016, at 09:00 A.M. Check the below article for Delhi University PGMET (Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test) 2016 (MD/MS – Ayurved) Results, Merit List, Rank List, Mark Sheet and Counselling Details from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
- BHU MD & MS Ayurveda (Ay) Entrance Exam 2016 Result & Merit List.
- Scholarship 2016 For 10th, 12th, UG, PG & Abroad Study Students.
DU PGMET MD & MS Ayurveda Results, Merit List 2016:
Organization Name: The University of Delhi (DU)
Entrance Test: The Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (PGMET)
Courses: MD & MS
Category: Results / Merit List
Academic Year: 2016 – 2019
Release Date: September 11, 2016
Official Websites: www.fmsc.ac.in
Delhi University PGMET MD / MS Ayurved 2016 Result:
The result of eligible candidates shall be notified on the Notice Board of the Faculty and on the website i.e. www.fmsc.ac.in tentatively two/three weeks from the date of Entrance Test.
The selected candidates will be required to undergo the medical examination by a constituted Medical Board at the assigned institution at their own cost on the specified date. A candidate shall not be allowed to join the course if he/she is found medically unfit for the course.
In case there is tie of marks in the result of Entrance Test the following procedure will be adopted for breaking the tie:
- The candidate who has got more marks on the subject of discipline at BAMS examination will be given preference for admission.
- If the candidates have equal marks in the subject of discipline at BAMS, then the candidate having more marks in the aggregate of all Professionals BAMS, will be given preference for admission.
- If the candidates have equal marks in all Professionals BAMS, then the candidate older in age will be given preference for admission.
How to Check DU PGMET MD & MS Ayurveda Results, Merit List 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Delhi University PGMET MD and MS Ayurveda entrance exam 2016 Results, Merit List.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
Minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test shall be 50 marks out of 100 i.e. 50% for General category 45 marks out of 100 i.e. 45% case of OBC category and 40 marks of 100 i.e. 40% marks in case of SC/ST category.
DU PGMET MD & MS Ayurveda 2016 Important Dates:
|Application Form available from||20 Jul 2016|
|Last date for submission application form||17 Aug 2016 up to 05:30 pm (by hand)
08 Aug 2016 (by post)
|Date of Written Exam||11 Sep 2016|
|The candidates if, so desires, may make representation to the
Dean, Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicine regarding
any discrepancies latest by
|14 Sep 2016 at 3:00 pm|
|Result will be declared||2 – 3 weeks from the date of Entrance Test|
DU PGMET MD & MS Ayurveda Shortlisted Candidates:
Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicines, Delhi University has announced the list of candidates shortlisted for postgraduate Medical Entrance Test for admission to Ayurved Vachaspati (MD / MS – Ayurved) 2016 – 2019 was held on 11 Sep 2016. List of shortlisted candidates is available on the official website. Direct link to check the list of shortlisted candidates for Entrance test is available on this page.
Center Wise list of candidates
- Miranda College(DQ)
- Miranda House (AIQ)
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (AIQ) [Important Notice]
- SGTB Khalsa College (AIQ)
- Faculty of Social Science (AIQ)
Applied candidate list
- Applied candidate list of MD Ayurveda (All India Quota)
- Applied candidate list of MD Ayurveda (Delhi Quota)
- Discrepensy list of MD Ayurveda
- Rejected list of MD Ayurveda
Delhi University PGMET MD / MS Ayurved 2016 Counselling:
The candidates in order of merit will be required to appear before the Admission Committee on 29 Sep 2016 at 09:00 A.M. for counselling in the Conference Centre, Opposite Department of Botany, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007. No individual communication will be sent to the candidates for appearing for counselling by Admission Committee. If any candidate is unable to appear on the date and time specified above, he/she may send his/her representative authority letter (Performa) giving reasons for his/her absence to the satisfaction of Admission Committee and also stating that the selection made by his/her representative would be final and binding on him/her. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Counseling. The candidate should bring, in original, the following documents at the time of counselling.
- Admit Card.
- High School/Higher Secondary (10th Class) Certificate for verification of Date of Birth.
- BAMS Degree/Provisional Certificate.
- Detailed Mark Sheet of all BAMS Professional Examinations.
- The compulsory rotatory Internship Certificate in a recognised Unani and Ayurvedic hospital.
- Employer’s No Objection Certificate, if employed.
- Registration Certificate with State Council/Board of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicines/CCIM.
- SC/ST/PH/OBC Certificate, if applicable
DU PGMET MD / MS Ayurved 2016 Notification & Information Brochure:
Click the below link for More Detail of Delhi University MD & MS Ayurveda PGMET Exam Notification & Information Brochure 2016.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding DU PGMET MD and MS Ayurveda Entrance Exam 2016 Results, answer key, cut off marks, results, merit list, rank list, counselling dates etc. Hope you like this Delhi University PGMET MD and MS Results 2016, Final Merit List, Rank List, and Counselling Details. If you like this please share it with your friends who are eagerly waiting to check the Results of DU PGMET MD & MS (Ay) Exam 2016.