Dr. NTR University (NTRUHS) MD Ayurveda 2016: NTRUHS has issued a notification about Entrance Test for Admission into M.D. Ayurveda course for the academic year 2016-17 in Colleges located in Andhra Pradesh State affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada and in Colleges located in Telangana State affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal. Dr. NTR University (NTRUHS) M.D Ayurveda Entrance Exam 2016 held on 08 October 2016 and the result is going to be declared on 19 October 2016 on their official websites www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in, www.drntruhs.org. Check out the complete details of Dr. NTR University (NTRUHS) M.D Ayurveda 2016 Results, Merit List, Answer Key and Counselling Details from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
- Dr NTR University M.Sc Nursing 2016 Result, Merit List, Counselling.
- Dr NTR University Post Basic B.SC Nursing Result, Merit List 2016.
Dr. NTR University MD Ayurveda Results, Merit List 2016:
Organization Name: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS)
Courses: MD Ayurveda
Academic Year: 2016 – 2017
Exam Date: October 08, 2016
Results Release Date: October 19, 2016
Official Websites: www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in, www.drntruhs.org.
How to Check NTRUHS MD Ayurveda 2016 Results, Merit List 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on NTRUHS M.D Ayurveda 2016 Results, Merit List.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Entrance Exam Qualifying Marks:
Qualifying Marks – Minimum marks required to qualify in the entrance test are as follows:
- 40% Marks for SC and ST candidates and
- 50% Marks for all other candidates
Dr. NTRUHS MD Ayurveda 2016 Entrance Exam Important Dates:
|Availability of Online Application||17 Sep to 27 Sep 2016|
|Last date for submission Printout of filled in Application||01 Oct 2016|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||06 Oct 2016|
|Date of Entrance Test||08 Oct 2016|
|Released on Answer key||08 Oct 2016|
|Last date for submitting objections on key through email||09 Oct 2016|
|Display of Corrected answers||19 Oct 2016|
|Releases of Result and display of merit list||19 Oct 2016|
|Date for Commencement of Counselling||will be notified later|
|Closure of Admissions||31 Oct 2016|
Dr. NTRUniversity MD Ayurveda 2016 Answer Key:
Dr. NTR University MD Ayurveda Merit List 2016:
- The Valuation Committee shall, after completion of valuation of entrance test papers either manually or mechanically, prepare the merit list.
- Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test.
- In the case of equality of marks in the entrance test, the total percentage of marks in the qualifying examination shall be taken into consideration for fixing the merit of the candidate. If the entrance test marks and the qualifying examination marks are equal, Date of Birth will be taken into consideration. Older candidate will be given higher place in the Merit list.
- Marks of the candidates in order of merit and in order of Hall Ticket number will be displayed on the notice board of the University, Dr. B.R.K.R. Govt. Ayurvedic College, Hyderabad, Dr. N.R.S. Govt. Ayurvedic College, Vijayawada and S.V.Ayurvedic College, Tirupati.
Note: If the candidate fails to submit the marks from first to final BAMS, the minimum passing marks shall be taken into consideration.
Dr NTR University MD Ayurveda 2016 Selection Procedure & Counselling:
- The Vice-Chancellor shall constitute a Selection Committee.
- The Selection Committee shall provisionally select the candidates as per the regulations from among the candidates who qualified at the entrance test as per merit list from the candidates who exercised an option.
- The candidates shall submit their option for subjects of their choice in order of priority to the Selection Committee. The selection committee will select the candidates as per the Admission Regulations and Government Rules from among the candidates who physically present themselves and as per their options. The list of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed on the University Website and the provisional selection intimations will be sent to the selected candidates. The selection will be made only from among the candidates who physically present themselves and submitted options when their hall ticket numbers are called out in order of merit.
- Claims of the candidates will not be considered if they are absent when called. If a candidate on merit is absent when he /she is called, then next in the merit would be called. The selected candidates shall submit their original certificates to the selection committee.
- The candidates shall be called to appear before the Selection Committee one after another and they shall not enter the selection committee room in groups. Any person who obstructs the proceedings of the Selection Committee or otherwise misbehaves or causes the disturbance at the selection committee meeting will be liable for disciplinary action as may be taken by the University.
- The Selection Committee shall have the power to review the provisional selection in case of any errors, misrepresentation, fraud or glaring injustice. In all matters relating to selections and admissions the decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding on the candidates and selections cannot be questioned after admissions are closed.
- If a candidate after receipt of selection intimation fails to report before the respective Principal/ fails pay fees before stipulated date in the selection intimation fails to submit the bond his/ her selection stands cancelled automatically. He/She shall not be considered for selection for the same or any subject on the basis of merit in the entrance test during the same academic year. If a candidate is absent before selection committee for exercising option he / she will not be considered for selection and at the subsequent selection of the then available courses.
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda 2016 Notification & Information Brochure:
Click the below link for More Detail of Dr NTR University of Health Science (NTRUHS) MD Ayurveda Notification & Information Brochure 2016.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding Dr NTR University of Health Science M.D Ayurveda Entrance Test 2016 Results, answer key, cut off marks, results, merit list, rank list, counselling dates etc. Hope you like this NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Results 2016, Final Merit List, Rank List, and Counselling Details. If you like this please share it with your friends who are eagerly waiting to check the Results of NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Exam 2016.