DMER Maharashtra PGP CET 2016: Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER), Government of Maharashtra has conducted the Online Common Entrance Test (PGP CET/PGO CET/PGASLP CET & MSc(P&O) CET – 2016) for admission into MpTh/MoTh/MASLP & MSc (P&O) Postgraduate Courses for the academic year 2016-2017. DMER PGP CET 2016 exams held on Monday, August 8th, 2016, the results, final merit list and the mark sheet to be declared on August 22, 2016, on their official websites www.mahacet.org and www.dmer.org. Check the below article for DMER Maharashtra PGP 2016 Results, Merit List and Counselling Details from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
- BHU PAT (Pre Ayurved Entrance Test) Results 2016 @ www.bhu.ac.in
- Scholarship 2016 For 10th, 12th, UG, PG & Abroad Study Students.
DMER Maharashtra PGP CET Results 2016:
University Name: Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER)
Exam Name: PGP CET/PGO CET/PGASLP CET & MSc(P&O) CET – 2016
Academic Year: 2016 – 2017
Exam Date: August 8th, 2016
Result Date: August 22, 2016
Official Websites: www.mahacet.org and www.dmer.org
The Competent Authority shall conduct PGP -CET 2016 / PGO – CET 2016 / PGASLP – CET 2016 & M.Sc. (P&o) – CET 2016. evaluate the answers and prepare Provisional Result / Marks. The Final Result / Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of descending order of marks obtained at PGP – CET 2016 / PGO – CET 2016 / PGASLP – CET 2016 & M Sc . (P&o) – CET 2016.
Selection is based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the PGP – CET 2016 / PGO – CET 2016 / PGASLP – CET 2016 & M.Sc.(P&o) – CET 2016.
How to Check DMER Maharashtra PGP CET Results 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on DMER PGP, PGO, PGALSP CET Results 2016.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
Tie – Breakers
In case of equal marks the following procedure shall be adopted for deciding inter – se merit:
- The candidate with higher aggregate marks at First, Second, Third and Fourth year Examinations of B.P.Th / B.O.Th. taken together & at First, Second and Third-year Examinations of B.A.S.L.P / BPO taken together shall be preferred.
- The candidate with more marks at fourth year B.P.Th / B.O.Th or third year B.A.S.L.P / BPO examination will be preferred.
- The candidate with more marks (converted into percentage) at third year B.P.Th / B.O.Th or second year B.A.S.l.P / BPO examination will be preferred.
- An older candidate will be preferred over a younger candidate.
DMER Maharashtra PGP CET Final Merit List 2016:
Final State Merit will be declared by 22 Aug 2016 at the Website of OMER. The Candidates will have to download statement of mark from the website of OMER.
DMER Maharashtra PGP CET 2016 Marksheet Download:
The downloadable mark sheet will be made available by 22 Aug 2016 till the last date of filling up of preference form.
DMER Maharashtra PGP CET Notification 2016:
Click the below link for More Detail of DMER PGP CET 2016
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding DMER Maharashtra PGP CET 2016 Results, answer key, cut off marks, results, merit list, counselling dates etc. Hope you like this DMER PGP CET Results 2016, Final Merit List, Mark Sheet Download and Counselling Details. If you like this please share it to your friends who are eagerly waiting to check the Results of DMER PGP CET 2016.