BHU PAT (Pre Ayurved Entrance Test) Results 2016: BHU conducts various entrance Exams like BHU UET, BHU PET, BA LLB, MBBS / BDS, BHU PAT, BHU B.Sc Nursing, FMS MBA, DM / M.Ch, MDS, MD / MS, M.Pharm, BHU RET, M.Ed etc. etc. for admission to the various courses. The Banaras Hindu University Pre Ayurveda Entrance Test 2016 (BHU PAT 2016) is a competitive examination conducted for admission to the BAMS course and self-financing B. Pharm. (Ay) course, self-financing BNYS course of this University. BHU PAT (Pre Ayurved Entrance Test) 2016 held on July 31st, 2016 and the results to be declared on August 20, 2016, on their official website www.bhu.ac.in. Check the below article for BHU PAT (Pre Ayurved Entrance Test) 2016 Results, Merit List and Counselling Details from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
BHU PAT (Pre Ayurved Entrance Test) Results 2016:
University Name: Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Exam Name: PAT (Pre Ayurved Entrance Test)
Academic Year: 2016 – 2017
Exam Date: July 31st, 2016
Result Date: August 20, 2016
Official Websites: www.bhu.ac.in
How to Check BHU PAT (Pre Ayurved Entrance Test) Results 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on BHU PAT (Pre Ayurved Entrance Test) Results 2016.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
BHU PAT (Pre Ayurved Entrance Test) 2016 Selection Procedure & Counselling:
Candidates will be selected in order of merit on the basis of the aggregate marks secured at the BHU PAT 2016 (BAMS/B. Pharm. (Ay)/ BNYS Entrance Test). The minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for general category, 45% for general PC category and 40% for OBC (non-Creamy layer) /Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates.
The selected candidates shall be required to appear personally before the Admission Committee for counseling / interview.
Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the admission committee of the institute, which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason there for.
In case of candidates obtaining equal marks in the BHU-PAT-2016 (BAMS/B. Pharm. (Ay)/ BNYS Entrance Test) their merit shall be decided in the following order:
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Zoology Subject in the qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Botany Subject in the qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Chemistry Subject in the qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Physics Subject in the qualifying examination.
- The date of birth i.e. the candidate senior in the age would rank higher.
Roll Number of only those candidates will be published and displayed on the web site (www.bhu.ac.in/ims) who is selected for admission.
Certificates/ Documents to be produced at the time of Interview/ Counseling.
- Admit cards issued for BHU PAT (BAMS/B. Pharm. (Ay)/ BNYS Entrance Test)
- Date of birth certificate
- High school certificate
- 10 + 2 / Intermediate certificate
- 10 + 2/ Intermediate mark sheet
- Cast certificate
- OBC category non-creamy layer certificate
- Physically Challenged (PC) certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
Note : Four copies of passport size colored identical photographs as uploaded in Application Form.
BHU PAT (Pre Ayurved Entrance Test) Notification 2016:
Click the below link for More Detail of BHU PAT Admission 2016
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding BHU PAT (Pre Ayuvedic Entrance Test) 2016 Results, answer key, cut off marks, results, merit list, counselling dates etc. Hope you like this BHU PAT (Pre Ayurved Entrance Test) Results 2016 & Counselling Details. If you like this please share it to your friends who are eagerly waiting to check the Results of BHU PAT 2016.