BHU MD & MS Ayurveda Entrance Exam 2016: Banaras Hindu University, Institute of Medical Science conducts Ayurveda Vachaspati [MD (Ay)] /Ayurveda Dhanwantari [MS(Ay)] Entrance Test 2016 for the admission into MD / MS (Ayurveda) programmes for the academic year 2016-2017. Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has successfully conducted BHU PG MD & MS Ayurveda entrance exam 2016 on August 28, 2016, the Result declared on September 19, on their official websites www.bhu.ac.in/ims/ Check the below article for BHU MD and MS Ayurveda 2016 Results, Merit List, Rank List, Mark Sheet and Counselling Details from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
BHU PG Ayurveda MD & MS Exam 2016 Results, Merit List 2016:
Organization Name: Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Courses: MD & MS
Category: Results / Merit List
Academic Year: 2016 – 2017
Release Date: September 19, 2016
Official Websites: www.bhu.ac.in/ims/
How to Check BHU MD & MS Ayurveda Results, Merit List 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on BHU MD and MS Ayurveda entrance exam 2016 Results, Merit List.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
BHU PG Ayurveda MD and MS 2016 Important Dates:
|Date of availability of application form||05 Apr 2016|
|Last date of submission of application form||30 May 2016|
|Date of Entrance Test||28 Aug 2016 (09:00 am to 12:00 noon)|
|Date of display of answer key||30 Aug 2016|
|Last date to entertain any complaint regarding
question paper/answer key (by email only)
|02 Sept 2016|
|Date of display of final answer key||15 Sept 2016|
|Date of announcement of result||19 Sept 2016|
BHU MD & MS Ayurveda 2016 Merit List & Selection:
The candidates will be selected for admission based on merit in the written entrance test. Separate merit list will be prepared amongst all the categories.
In case of equal marks at the test the inter-se-ranking of the candidates shall be determined in the following order
- Percentage of the aggregate of marks obtained by the candidates in BAMS (Final) examination.
- Total aggregate marks obtained in all the professional examinations (1st to Final year/1st to Final prof.).
- A number of failures during the course of undergraduate studies (BAMS).
- Percentage of Marks obtained in I.Sc. or equivalent examination.
- If the marks at the above also happen to be the same, the date of birth would be the basis i.e. the candidate senior in the age would rank higher.
BHU PG Ayurveda MD & MS 2016 Notification & Information Brochure:
Click the below link for More Detail of BHU MD & MS Ayurveda Exam Notification & Information Brochure 2016.
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding BHU MD and MS Ayurveda Entrance Exam 2016 Results, answer key, cut off marks, results, merit list, rank list, counselling dates etc. Hope you like this BHU PG Ayurveda MD and MS Results 2016, Final Merit List, Rank List, and Counselling Details. If you like this please share it to your friends who are eagerly waiting to check the Results of BHU MD & MS (Ay) Exam 2016.